|| || ||
Build a scalable Web report solution and create presentation-quality reports
from virtually any database using the most powerful date analysis tool
available. Seagate Crystal Reports 8: The Complete Reference explains in
detail how to use the software to analyze and format data, generate reports,
and create interactive, Web-based reports. The book also covers new features
Seagate Crystal Reports 8 has to offer, including the no-footprint DHTML
report viewer, reporting with the new Microsoft Excel and Access add-ins,
and updated features of the Report Designer Components for integration into
Web pages and Visual Basic programs. Plus, you'll get sample reports, and VB
and Web application source code on the bonus CD-ROM.
Inside, you'll find out how to:
- Analyze data and create professional-quality reports.
- Report directly from date sources--including SQL databases--easily.
- Create reports dynamically within applications with the new runtime report
- Embed hyperlinks, HTML documents, and e-mail addresses within reports.
- Use the query, reporting, and multidimensional OLAP features of Seagate
- Integrate reports into Visual Basic applications using the ActiveX Report
- Develop interactive Crystal reports with Visual InterDev and the new
- Share your reports over the Web using advanced e-reporting capabilities,
such as DHTML.